My sales, marketing and customer service background is mostly in the business-to-business (B2B) industry- covering food service franchise distribution, SaaS & (Software as a Service) and SAP (Systems, Applications, Products) that includes construction project management, accounting software, finance and property technologies.
How I ended up doing social media content management marketing
Some companies would probably have a story fit for a movie on how they started their business; I do not.
I started social media marketing over 10 years ago for a publicly traded construction project management consulting company.
I was selling SAP support renewal contracts for their construction management (CM) clients. And they needed someone to “market” their software and services. I was the only girl in the group, and they thought I was the best candidate to take on the task. Yay for can-do-anything attitude!
Frankly, I didn’t know what I was doing back then as I was managing their social media campaigns. So I spent hours wading through a gazillion of blogs, attended countless webinars. and read a lot of books.
Therefore, I understand how it feels for a company that are trying to figure out and wrap their head around social media on matters including:
- understanding your specific demographics
- knowing not just the demographics but also how people behave in each social media platform
- accurately pegging your best social media success metrics, a.k.a., key performance indicators (KPI)
- tying your your social media efforts with your business objectives
- understanding boosting a post on Facebook vs Facebook ad, split-testing an ad, making your lookalike audience work, etc.
- understanding what is working, and not in your tactics so you do not waste your money and time
- creating social media copies that increase traffic, grow engagement, and get more leads.
- catching up with the endless changes in the social media landscape
I get it.
I. So. Get It. I am here for you.
I am a believer of formal learning. So after several years, I took the Advanced Social Media Marketing and Search engine marketing professional development classes at the University of San Francisco.
Recently, I completed the Social Media Manager School training by Andrea Vahl and Phyllis Khare.
There are no magic wands, no hidden tracks, and no secret handshakes that can bring you immediate success, but with time, energy and determination you can get thereDAREN ROWSE
Social Success Marketing® exists to help companies grow engagement, website traffic, get more leads and increase conversion.
We do this by helping you share your company’s story that informs and to connect with real people that matter to your business.
We offer pre-made tools that you can use to tell your company’s story in social media. The tools are meant to help you grow and connect with your audience.
Also, we offer custom full-scale social media content marketing management services to select companies who would prefer us run their social media day-to-day. This is so they can focus on what they are great at – technology development, selling products and services and manufacturing. We will use your voice, your story, and engage with your desired audience.
I do not promise a quick road to success because there is none, but here is a snapshot of how we tackle your social media problems before we suggest any of our social media content businesses solutions
4-Step Social media content management business process:
We investigate why your social media does not work, and how to make it work. In essence, we look at the whats, whens, whys and hows.
We develop strategies based on your overall marketing goal that fits your budget and resources. We believe that there is no such thing as “one size fits all” so both your social media and business marketing efforts are unique and precisely coherent with your brand’s key goal–and budget.
We value your timeline and goals and implement strategies in alignment with your business targets, using your voice and story through the most relevant tactics in specific social media platforms for your unique business.
This is the key. We leave the guesswork out by identifying key metrics. Then we track it regularly to make sure that we gear any tactics that have been implemented towards reaching your goal to gaining more leads or sales.
Random facts about Social Success Marketing®:
- It is a Female-, American-, minority-owned company.
- A portion of our income (products or services) goes toward community and economic development projects for the marginalized tribal groups in Asia.
Some of the team members behind the logo.
Hi there, I’m Ruby.
Chief, Digital Growth Architect & Social Media Strategies
We’re a talented group of creative individuals that are adept in social media content marketing, social media optimization (SMO) and search engine optimization (SEO).
Social Media Community Lead
Random Facts about Janice
- Enjoys listening to Korean and Japanese music when I work. Nope, I don’t understand the languages.
- A licensed registered nurse.
- Owns 11 dogs, and a few cats.
- Don’t know how to park a car in reverse.
- Took shielded metal arc welding class when I was confused about what career to pursue. I am certified, in fact!
Social Media Marketer
Random facts about Marigold