Facebook is no doubt the biggest social media network to date. Your potential clients are there, but how do you use it for your business? Don’t waste your time trying to figure it out. Join this 3-hour workshop and learn to use Facebook effectively.
Learn how to market your business in this 3-hour hands-on Facebook Marketing workshop!
Workshop Key Points:
- Optimizing your Facebook business page set up.
- Know the types of content that
- Tips to grow likes and engagement
- How to use Facebook Analytics
Highlights of this workshop:
- Identify key areas of your Facebook business page and your profile to make sure that it is optimized for growth.
- Using Facebook to effectively drive traffic to your site for SEO.
- Manage Facebook conversations for engagement – and visibility.
- Measure success by understanding Facebook’s performance indicators (PI) and determine YOUR potential key performance indicators (KPI) using Facebook Insights.
- Using Facebook’s graph search for: research, finding prospects, content relevancy, and competitor activities.
- Identify the common mistakes that OTHER companies are doing that YOU should not be doing.
Date: September 23, 2016, Friday
Time: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Location: Social Success Marketing, 5170 Golden Foothill Parkway, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762. We are using the Tahoe Room.
Workshop Cost: $150.00 only
This Facebook marketing workshop is perfect for:
- Marketing managers
- Business startups
- Small businesses
- Social media managers
- Marketing coordinators
Come and learn!
Note: We only have eight seats.
- Your laptop
- Facebook business page
- Facebook Personal page
Note: We will provide internet access.
Note: We close registration on September 19 or until all eight seats are taken.
How to reserve YOUR seat:
- Contact Ruby NOW at ruby[at]socialsuccessmarketing[dot]com for details.
- Send check or Paypal payment no later than September 19. Email for details.
Our Refund policy:
- We will provide a full refund of your payment if you cancel by 5PM, Pacific on September 19.
- No refund will be given if you cancel AFTER September 19.
- If you are unable to attend, you may send a representative from your company.
I have been doing socialmedia marketing for eight years now. My company is the social media voice & strategist behind HomeZada, a growing Sacramento-based, home management software startup that targets realtors, homebuilders, professional organizers, insurance companies, homeowners and more. I, also, bootstrapped the social media marketing for a construction technology company in Roseville, California which is owned by Hill International, a publicly traded company. That company gained recognition twice as the Best Channel Partners in Social Media Category. You can read more about me here.
Note: Should you want me to use your Facebook Page as the “demo” business page for the workshop, please let me know. If I get more requests, I’ll do a raffle. 🙂
Good luck in grabbing your seat now!
Note: We at Social Success Marketing reserve the right to cancel or postpone a Seminar or related event(s) in our sole discretion.