I am often asked how to find people and pages that liked a Facebook business page, so I am leaving this here in the digital space for reference.
In fact, I am leaving this not just for you, but also for my team.
Not that we do not know that this information is available on Facebook for business page managers and admins to use. However, as we already know, Facebook really (!) likes to rearrange things around without telling its users, right?
Here are the long and the quick ways to find the people and pages that liked a Facebook company page. I have tested these, and it works (as of this time of writing). That is, until Facebook rearranges their buttons and features again.
Long way of finding people and pages that liked your Facebook page
Option 1 of the long way:
- Go to your Facebook profile’s graph search (also known as search bar), type the name of the company that you are an admin of.
- Select the Facebook business page that you need to check.
3. Select, “Settings.”
4. Select “People and Other Pages.” (Who would have thought that it is there?)
5. Once you have selected “People and Other Pages,” a dialog box on the right will appear, it defaults to “People Who Like This Page.” Other options that are available for you: “People Who Follow This Page,” “Pages that Like This Page,” and “Banned People and Pages.”
Option 2 of the long way:
- Go to your Facebook profile (not the Facebook business page).
- In the upper right hand is an arrow that will show all the Facebook pages you manage when clicked.
- Select the Facebook page that you need to check.
- On the left select “People and Other Pages.”
- Then, just follow instructions 4 and 5 of the first section above.
Quick way to find people and companies that liked your Facebook page
My favorite – the quickest way: use this URL https://www.facebook.com/SocialSuccessMarketing/settings/?tab=people_and_other_pages.
Simply replace, “SocialSuccessMarketing” with your company name to get you right away to the right section.
Timesaver tips from our very own social media content and community admins:
1. Save the URL where you can easily grab it when you need it.
2. Pin the tab to your computer so you do not have to dig for it the next time you need it.
It’s a Wrap!
What is your preferred method of finding people and pages that liked your Facebook business page? Feel free to chime in below.