Recently, a Facebook fan asked me a question regarding the Facebook page likes list. The question?
Where is the list of people that liked my Facebook page?
That was not the only time that I’ve been asked that question that prompted me to write my answer here for reference for others as well.
The Facebook fan only asked for the pages that liked their page.
However did you know that there are other lists including a list of including the business pages that liked your Facebook page too?
Find out below.
Steps to find your Facebook likes list
- Make sure that you are logged in to your business page.
- Left side of your page where it says, “Manage Page,” make sure to select the Facebook business page that you want to work on, if you are managing other companies’ Facebook page.
- Go down the bottom of “Manage Page” panel, click “Settings.”
- Once in “Page Settings,” select “People and Other Pages.” (See image below)
- The “People and Other Pages” dialog box appears.
- If this section, the default is “People Who Like This Page,” but if you click the drop-down arrow, you will see your other lists:
- People Who Follow This Page
- Pages That Like This page
- Banned People and Pages
A Call for Help from Readers
There is no doubt in my mind that the Facebook likes list location would change again.
If it does, please let me know, I’ll be more than happy to update this article for you.
Would love to hear your feedback. 😀