As your company use social media to stay connected with your leads, grow your influence, and earn conversions for your business, an essential part of a successful social media campaign is conducting a social media audit.
What is a social media profile audit? Why include it in your social media strategy?
A social media audit is a methodical process of assessing each of your social media profile in order to optimize your business accounts and marketing strategies to get your desired goal for conversion.
It includes identifying gaps or any disconnect between your social media activities and goals.
Then, determine and provide actionable solutions to improve your social media presence and get your desired social media ROI.
There are four fundamental elements of your business that I use as my backdrop when studying your business profile during a social account audit:
- The search results a.k.a. Google search results and social channel search results. How you appear in all these when your target market finds you.
- Your business website;
- Your target market; and,
- Your over-all business goal.
When should your company do a social media profile audit?
Regularly. Once a year, at least.
If you have had no social media audit at all, it is high time to get one done.
Are you going to have a significant change in your branding efforts and marketing strategy? Get a social media accounts audit done before you start the rebrand to get your business goals front and center.
Are you foreseeing a drastic change in your social media marketing team, like outsource it perhaps? I highly recommend a social media audit.
Basically, if you are doing anything significant in your business and marketing strategies, get a social media audit done to not waste your money, time, and personnel.
So I assume that because you have read this far, you need a social media profile audit services. What is my process?
Social media profile audit services: Here are the steps to get it
Step 1: Onboarding document to help with a successful social accounts review
After confirming receipt of payment, I will send you a questionnaire that will help me run a successful social media audit for your company.
Your answers to my questionnaire will help me find key information I need. The more the details you provide, the better.
Step 2: Look for any gaps & disconnect between your business goal & your social media campaign
I will study each social channel to see if your social media marketing strategy and activities are coherent with what you wanted to happen.
Depending on why you wanted a social media audit, some questions that I will find answers for are:
- Is any of the social media platform you are using optimized?
- What is the current state of your social network’s status updates?
- What keyword signals do I get when I study your social profile?
(Note: My team and I intentionally use keywords to SEO content like articles and social media posts for visibility and relevance. So if you found this page from searching online, then that is because of social media and search engine optimization).
- Does your social media activity validate your objectives, or purposes? Are your branding efforts consistent with your business goal?
- How do you use your keywords and hashtags for social media optimization?
- Are you able to track your Return On Social (ROS) using key performance indicators (KPIs) of each social media channel?
Step 3: Initial Return On Investment: social media audit checklist report + actionable items to fix the disconnect in your social efforts
You will receive from me a custom, social media audit report pinpointing the disconnect between your marketing efforts and your marketing goal.
But I won’t stop there, I will also offer actionable items to fix the disconnect in your social media marketing strategy. The action items include the opportunity to improve your social media content marketing strategy to drive better results.
Social media profile review inclusions:
- Custom, social media audit checklist & report
- Written recommendations to fix the gaps of your social media campaign and strategies with to-do’s for your next steps.
- Up to two hours virtual meeting – either by phone or by live webinar (preferred) – to discuss the report, and to address questions that you may have.
Social media audit services options & costs:
Three options to fit your needs.
Note: Please note that I only audit social media platforms that are listed here.
Get better social media ROI from your social media campaign, contact Ruby for your customized social media profile audit now.
Social media profile services audit request: