Who are you?
Felix P. Nater, Certified Security Consultant (CSC) as awarded by the International Association of Professional Security Consultants is the Owner of Nater Associates, Ltd. Felix retired as a United States Postal Inspector with the United States Postal Service after 26 years where he conduct criminal, security and administrative investigations including 8 years spent on a workplace violence interdiction team. Felix’s energy is boundless retiring from the United States Army Reserves and serving in leadership positions in a variety of organizations. He’s married and has 6 children (4 daughters and 2 sons).
What does your company do?
Nater Associates, Ltd. is an independent security management consulting practice that takes pride in helping manufacturing, processing and production firms implement and manage workplace security strategy with a specialty in workplace provide prevention. I assist organizations create long-term value through my violence interdiction model (VIM) a consulting philosophy creating a Robust, Agile, Proactive (RAP) mindset that helps organizations understand the value of prevention. I mentor leaders and train workforces on how best to mitigate the threat of workplace violence through high-level advice; assistance in the development of multiple intervention strategies, policy, plans, procedures and training solutions.
What are your tips for companies like yours to survive the social media and digital jungle?
To be competitive, attractive and known. Be visible.
- Show case who you are through photos and videos that present the human side;
- Use online virtual introduction tools that summarize what the firm offers and how associates can better refer what you do;
- Engage social media by sharing information, participating in exchanges and dialogue and chat groups;
- Offer advice in the form of short daily tips that educate and inform while marketing your appeal and creating attraction. I call it
creating “mental intersections; and,
- Initiate discussions and offer articles that expand reader’s awareness and positive impressions of your business’s potential value in solving problems.